How can I receive photos via Bluetooth on my BlackBerry Bold

Q. Do you need a specific pass code or something? I tried 0000 and that didnt work. I was able to SEND photos, but not RECEIVE them.

A. you have to go the pictures, click the menu button, scroll down to "recieve using blutooth ".

hope this helped
=]

Can you get the radio on blackberry bold in Australia?
Q. I have recently bought a Blackberry Bold and was just wondering if it is possible to get the radio on it in Australia? is there an app or something that i can download or purchase?
If so, can someone please point me in the right direction. THX!

A. Nobex Radio Companion

http://www.nobexrc.com/

My blackberry bold 3G will not connect to the charger, how can i fix this?
Q. My blackberry bold 3G ran out of charge so I went to charge it as I usually do but it wouldnt turn on at all, I then went to connect it to my laptop with no luck because the phone has to be charged to do so! Urgent Please Help!

A. you never stated which bold it is..
sounds like you own a 9900 or a 9790...
get yourself down to the repair shop, sounds like the charging port is faulty!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment